Monday, April 7, 2014

#70 [Sabana Yegua - 6] Apr. 7th, 2014

Conference weekend with former teachees! (Azua district)
Wow, I love you! What a great family I have! Also, before I get too far, sorry about the lack of spaces in this email. The space bar is not working well, and I don't want to take the time to pound it to work :) so sorry :) have fun :)

That was such a long email, and it was so fun to read. Also, I hope you all loved conference! I did. I got to hear all of the sessions, so that was nice.

During conference, I looked for dad's old teacher. She didn't appear for a while, and I was worried, but then she showed up and all was well. Also, I was thinking about Bro. R__ – maybe he's gonna be a mission pres., that's my call!

Just a quick thank you to those who wrote me letters this week--especially my cousin, Liz. I am writing a reply, so get ready for that. :)

Um, nothing happened this week. I cut my finger open pretty deep last night. I remember why I hate knives, but it is still attached. Band-aids are great.

Also, transfer calls were last night. My comp is leaving. (They will find out more tonight as to who is going where, and who is coming, etc.
)

Well, I think that is all I am going to write. Honestly, nothing happened, and this keyboard is not worth my time to try to write more. I love you all and am grateful for you all. I hope the boys have a good time in Cali and are safe. I hope the family at home is great, too. I love you all!!

Have a great week. Sorry about the super lame email and–you did so well to write me. :) Thanks:)


More to come next week, I promise:)

Hna. E with H__ and Hna. Safeer


No comments:

Post a Comment