Thursday, March 27, 2014

#68 [Sabana Yegua - 4] Mar. 24th, 2014

WOW! what an exciting week for you all!!! :) :)

So we went to the temple on Tuesday. I loved it! I enjoyed the film a lot, and I learned a lot. I took a bunch of questions, and I think they were all answered. As in, I got the confirmation that the way I want it is the way God wants it too, and that was nice. So that means, I am not going to school this semester. Which is what feels right, and good thing I got that answer, since mom deferred my scholarship until Spring :) haha

We went to Wendy's after. You can bet I got the baconator, and fries, and I ate some peoples' frosty. What's wrong with that?

I also got your package!!! Thanks so much! I loved it all. I appreciate the letters and the note from mom, Head, Isabelle, and even Shaylee. I sent all of the photos to my converts. I was going to save a lot from the wedding of A__ and I__, but I decided I could print them off when I return home, so I gave them to them. But yeah, thank you so much for sending that and thinking about me :) I am so loved :)

JEFF IS SO OLD!!!!! I already told him he was a menace to society cuz he's not married yet.

Dad, good luck on your talk this week! Yesterday, the Branch Pres. came up to me and asked if I would talk in church on Sunday, too. So the October birthdays are going to be talking on the same day! how precious! :) I know you'll do great, dad. I read the talk last night, and I might have some things you could share :) I will send them along, if I don't forget.

You know the game JUST DANCE3? Well, apparently there is song from the DR in it. Cool, huh? The BOOM song or something.

Yep, this week was full of cool things, and cool experiences. Right now, we are teaching a lot of men (go figure, we're American girls), but they are progressing, and they seem to have a genuine testimony of the GOSPEL, and not of us. And another bonus, they are NOT kids. WOO HOO!

One of them is H__. He came to church and then the first lesson we taught was the word of wisdom. It was an inspired topic to talk about. Anyways, that was last Monday. He hasn't smoked are drank in the last 4 days. It's great. We're hoping he progresses. I mean, he already is. We hope he keeps progressing. We're super excited for him. Most of the old people here are losing their minds, but his is fully intact. Well, maybe, for the most part. Yeah, H__!!!

We have a guy name S__. He is stubborn, but he likes to learn. He asked about the spirit world, and so we taught him some doctrine about that, and he is great. Just doesn't come to church regularly. I think I will see him get dunked soon; in like 2 months maybe.

Yeah, the work here is great. I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden, we have a lot of people to work with. I love it. It was tough, cuz we didn't have anyone, and now God has blessed us and we're doing well :)

But yeah!! that is my life. I love it. I love my mission and yeah. I sent K__ a PMG and a BUNCH of conference talks about priesthood responsibilities and missions. I am stoked.

I love you! Glad we're eternal! Happy birthday to Joshy poo! I forgot to mention it last week. Love you all! BYE!

:) ox ox ox

-Hermana Erickson :)

Love you lots! Enjoy the pics I sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment