Monday, March 17, 2014

#67 [Sabana Yegua - 3] Mar. 17th, 2014

WARNING: LAME :) and short...

This week has been pretty good :)

News from La Venta, is that the guys we were teaching, Y__, and D__ got baptized! I am so excited for him! He is such a 19 year old punk, and I am happy that I was able to teach him, and now he is a member :)

Ok, actually, this week was pretty boring. I can’t think of anything to write. I hit 15 months, we had a zone conference, and cleaning checks, but they were 15 minutes after we got the call, so we couldn't use to toothbrushes between the tiles–darn! :( haha

And that is about it. Life isn’t as exciting here, even though everyday is such an adventure. I love it. We plan for a day, and then NOTHING happens as we plan. God knows best, and I am glad to be working on His team. :) WINNER! :)

I am really excited to go to the temple tomorrow!

So a girl from our stake at home–Orem, is coming to this mission, did you know that?

But yeah, that is my life here. We are looking for people, and my comp talks about going home a LOT, so it makes it a little hard to not think about it, but overall, I am doing well with that. I am not super excited to come home. I am going to miss it here way too much. But yeah, I love the mission.

I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for your love. :) I love you all with a love beyond words. :) Thanks for everything. :)

I love you! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! :)

-Hermana Erickson #1

Azua -- 2-13-13
Azua -- About a year later (3-10-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment